2 Clean For You Kit
Never miss a day of removing impurities + makeup with our Clean 10 Cleansing Balm kit. A PE-free nourishing cleanser that performs a deep gentle cleanse + effortlessly removing SPF and waterproof makeup on skin without feeling greasy. Skin is left feeling nourished and a natural glow.
ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, SYNTHETIC WAX,POLYSORBATE 85, FERMENTED JAPANESE PEARL BARLEY, <1% CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, VITAMIN E, WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL
- VITAMIN E
- Pearl Barley：SACCHAROMYCES/COIX LACRYMA-JOBI MA-YUEN SEED FERMENT FILTRATE
- For gentle daily use, morning or night
- Scoop a pea-sized amount of cleansing balm with the included spatula
- Warm the balm with dry fingertips until it transforms into a silky oil
- Gently massage balm into skin with gentle upward and outward circular motions
- Rinse with lukewarm water or wipe off with a warm, damp washcloth
- Remember to do an allergy patch test before using any new product by applying it to a small area of your face. Wait after 24 hours to continue using.
- For external use only.
- For eye makeup removal, please apply to a closed eye.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct eye contact with the eye. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
VEGAN SUSTAINABLE BASED IN CALIFORNIA
FAQWith millions of bottles delivered, discover what Ritual users have to say.
we believe in producing products that are Vegan Sustainable, and California Based
JUNO&Co. has sought to provide skincare products that are sourced from superfood ingredients and probiotics in order to maintain their natural benefits. Our minimal list of ingredients allows our community to trust what they put on their face. The goal of our line aims to raise awareness that less is so much more.
As a company mass producing products we are constantly improving and finding the best ways to utilize recyclable packaging to our consumers. Our focus on becoming more sustainable is to ensure that our present needs won’t compromise future generation’s needs.
The inspiration to produce an organic and honest brand started here in Burlingame, California. Co-founder, Mira expresses that “being born and raised in California has led me to make beauty products that represent my appreciation for effortless and easy living. Products that are easy, multi-tasking, and provide innovative value.”