JUNO Blur Setting Powder
Say goodbye to cakey lines and hello to ‘no-filter’ skin.
Our collection of finely-milled powder infused with Avocado Oil and Vitamin E to help control shine while maintaining a moisturizing effect. Formulated with micro-pigments, it allows for a clean base that results in an airy, light and ultra-smooth finish!
- BRIGHTENING: Talc, Silica, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin, Persea Gratissima, Avocado Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- TRANSLUCENT: Talc, Silica, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin, Persea Gratissima, Avocado Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
- Use after you apply the foundation.
- Lightly dust on with your powder puff or the Powder Brush (sold separately).
- Focus on the T-zone and under-eye area.
- For oily skin, use a large, fluffy powder brush to gently sweep the powder over areas that tend to experience excess shine.
VEGAN SUSTAINABLE BASED IN CALIFORNIA
FAQWith millions of bottles delivered, discover what Ritual users have to say.
we believe in producing products that are Vegan Sustainable, and California Based
JUNO&Co. has sought to provide skincare products that are sourced from superfood ingredients and probiotics in order to maintain their natural benefits. Our minimal list of ingredients allows our community to trust what they put on their face. The goal of our line aims to raise awareness that less is so much more.
As a company mass producing products we are constantly improving and finding the best ways to utilize recyclable packaging to our consumers. Our focus on becoming more sustainable is to ensure that our present needs won’t compromise future generation’s needs.
The inspiration to produce an organic and honest brand started here in Burlingame, California. Co-founder, Mira expresses that “being born and raised in California has led me to make beauty products that represent my appreciation for effortless and easy living. Products that are easy, multi-tasking, and provide innovative value.”