About this Job
As a graphic designer intern at JUNO & Co. you will be assisting to create stunning and eye-catching graphics for our website and various platforms and channels. You will be tasked with assisting our graphic designer in creating visual concepts that inspire, inform and captivate our customers and community. If you have a passion for graphics and an appetite for beauty trends, community and makeup, we would love to start a conversation!
- Confidence is your middle name. You have a strong point of view and aren’t afraid to share it.
- You are adaptable - as a startup that is growing incredibly fast, things change at any given moment. You need to be able to roll with the punches.
- You are passionate about any and everything you do - We are obsessed with what we are doing every day, and our customers and manufacturing partners can feel it every time we communicate with them. We are looking for people who share the same intense passion for everything they dive into.
- Positive attitude - life is too short to complain.
- No experience needed - we want to have a fresh new perspective from every single person. *If you have some experience, that certainly can't hurt, and we want to hear from you!
Why you should want to intern for us:
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters to us. As a small start-up, your creative work and ideas will make an immediate impact.
- You will have the ability to change the success formula for small businesses globally and will help get them to the next level. Work directly with company co-founders
- The opportunity to get in at the ground level at a company destined for success
- Flexible schedule, Free lunch on-site and Free makeup samples
We pride ourselves in being an open and transparent workplace that encourages great minds to come together and create amazing things for the future.
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind. Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
- Bachelor's degree or currently attaining
- Experienced business development in retail wholesale or ecommerce
- Strong written, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strengths in networking and relationship development
Job Types :Internship
This Job Is: A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education