Ready to join an ambitious team and take JUNO & Co. growth plans to the next level? Combine your passion for performance marketing, data analytics and the beauty industry with this incredible opportunity. JUNO & Co. is looking for a Social Media Associate who will execute the company’s social strategy in order to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion. This role interacts cross-functionally with Marketing, Public Relations, Retail, Wholesale and E-commerce Business teams.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities while optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant social media platforms
- Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools
- Develop social media copy for both editorial and marketing efforts
- Understand and evolve JUNO’s brand voice.
- Create and manage blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs and engage in social conversation
- Establish and foster relationships with online influencers and secure digital press coverage on online fashion outlets and blogs
- Stay on top of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations
- Conceptualize and lead the implementation of compelling content and programs across various social platforms that engages and communicates effectively with our audience
- Establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new product launches, store openings and brand partnerships
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on branding events
- Collaborate with the PR team to orchestrate seasonal gifting programs and press previews in order to secure online influencer attendance and coverage
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and digital media
- 2+ years experience in the digital space and a solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools
- Experience in successfully concepting and managing strategic social marketing projects
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Extremely well organized, able to balance resources against business needs and to manage expectations and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
Please email a resume and cover letter and portfolio (if applicable, of written content) to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
40k-70k - negotiable based on experience
At JUNO & Co. it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.