Ready to join an ambitious team and take JUNO & Co. growth plans to the next level? Combine your passion for performance marketing, and the beauty industry with this incredible opportunity.We are seeking a Community Outreach and Influencer marketing manager who will help us develop and then execute a successful Influencer program that accelerates sales and brand recognition. You’ll be working closely with our Branding Director to identify creators that match our tone and brand message, and working closely with the Social Media Team and Operations team to support the creation of original content that explains, reviews, or endorses JUNO & Co.’s brand and products.
What You’ll Do
- Help design a program to meet JUNO & Co.’s business goals, including tactics, milestones, and metrics for success
- Identify and prioritize influential creators and segment them into campaigns based on the needs of the company. Manage and assign Budget according to business needs.
- Oversee content creation that can be repurposed or easily adjusted by Paid Acquisition Teams and other influencers.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to influencers based on adding value to media outlets and event managers
- Oversee the affiliate marketing verticals, support discount code creation, tracking and one on one interactions with JUNO’s core influencers.
- Continuous reporting of Influencer strategies and keeping up to date with trends that can be adapted to our influencer campaign needs.
- Work closely with Branding, Social Media and Product to coordinate product launches and sales activities.
- Capture and track organic influencer content
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions, with a focus on Content Creation and Campaign Budgeting and Reporting.
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies and social media marketing
- Experience in public relations or relationship management
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written content
- Well organized with great time management skills. You’re able to manage communications with 100+ Influencers.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- “Lightweight” design experience (e.g. Canva)
- Networking aptitude
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
Please email a resume and cover letter and portfolio (if applicable, of written content) to Elizabeth at email@example.com
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
55k-70k - negotiable based on experience
At JUNO & Co. it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.