Ready to join an ambitious team and take JUNO & Co. growth plans to the next level? Combine your passion for performance marketing, data analytics and the beauty industry with this incredible opportunity. JUNO & Co. is looking for a Customer Acquisition Manager who will drive tangible business results through paid channel expansion. You will focus on our acquisition marketing campaign opportunities and collaborate on upcoming creative tests, optimization across ad formats, landing pages, and site experiences to drive conversion.
What You’ll Do
- Implement comprehensive strategies to drive revenue that ultimately leads to new customer acquisition and increasing LTVs Defining channel goals across the digital ecosystem and be able to track progress against business targets
- Drive success across digital media channels by evaluating customer behavior across channels and on brand websites
- Provide insight into the optimization of creative performance and digital shopping experiences for new customers, including analyzing the performance of ad creative, landing pages, quiz, and offer optimization
- Work closely with the creative team on all acquisition marketing content, providing feedback and direction to make the most effective creative
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners from Product, Digital, and Brand teams for various campaigns or projects within the digital roadmap
- Evaluate marketing performance across multiple channels to identify areas of improvement and recommend channel-specific strategies
- Identify opportunities across Growth, Brand, Data & Analytics, Product, and Digital that enable optimization of acquisition performance
- Explore and execute emerging channel opportunities that we have not yet tested into, supporting our broader goal of channel diversification
- Analyzing paid search campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly
- Monitor competitor and industry trends to inform investment strategy
- Participate and collaborate with fellow Growth members to understand and integrate on overall cross-channel campaign briefing and objectives
- Deliver weekly performance reports (campaign performance, KPIs, metrics)
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a focus on Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO
- Expertise working with multimillion-dollar monthly budgets
- You stay ahead of cutting-edge trends and channel developments. You live and breathe the paid social and broader direct response ad industry You’re a builder, optimizer and an executor.
- Ability to manage high visibility campaigns, while always seeking to optimize bidding/targeting/audience/creative strategies
- A strategic, analytical problem solver with the proven ability to structure a data-driven approach to complex business problems
- Proven track record of delivering growth and ROI improvement through data-driven decision making and execution
- Working knowledge of keyword research tools, web analytics and implementation of those into search campaigns
- Both right-brained and left-brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute with great quality in the details.
- Superior written & verbal skills with the capability of presenting to and challenging senior leaders
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
Please email a resume and cover letter and portfolio (if applicable, of written content) to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
50k-80k - negotiable based on experience
At JUNO & Co. it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.