Ready to join an ambitious team and take JUNO & Co. growth plans to the next level? Combine your passion for design and the beauty industry with this incredible opportunity. JUNO & Co. is seeking a graphic designer who will be responsible for designing, managing and producing initial design concepts through to full artwork stage for emails, ads, and more. They will be working within brand guidelines, producing design and artwork to brief and exacting standards. They will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales ensuring quality, accuracy and consistency.
What You’ll Do:
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible
- Build out evergreen campaign flows, email marketing tests, and seasonal / holiday campaigns
- Ad hoc projects as needed related to advertising and marketing development responsibilities (social media graphic design, seasonal campaign, etc)
- Research up-to-date and emerging technologies and developments in the design field and implement them when appropriate
- As we foster a close working relationship with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly
- Work on designs from concept to completion
- You have 3+ years of experience bringing brands to life in the digital space. You’re a visual storyteller and have a strong understanding of design principles and best practices.
- You have a clean aesthetic, and a sharp eye for layout, color, photography, and typography.
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI standards and a portfolio of email design.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work and maintain an efficient workflow in a fast paced environment
- Introductory knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of HTML and CSS are a plus
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
Please email a resume and cover letter and portfolio (if applicable, of written content) to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
50k-60k - negotiable based on experience
At JUNO & Co. it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.