Ready to join an ambitious team and take JUNO & Co. growth plans to the next level? Combine your passion for storytelling, and the beauty industry with this incredible opportunity. JUNO & Co.’s Content Strategy & Copy Manager plays a leading role in constructing a cohesive content strategy with a focus on consumer journey, strategic initiatives, and community engagement. You’ll be in charge of supporting the Brand team in the development of omnichannel editorial content, product copy and all written elements of brand communication. You’ll ensure all written materials clearly and creatively communicate strategies and brand across all medium, aligning the brand narratives with long-term plans.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate the overall marketing strategy and creative vision of the brand to digital channels in partnership with the marketing and product team- Build upon and establish brand voice.
- Execute copy and content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Contribute ideas, manage, and write omnichannel copy on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. (Site and email copy, signage, social media captions and copy, and more)
- Lead copywriting for omnichannel content, email, and digital advertising, ensuring timely delivery and execution.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailored content.
- Manage and write product copy for product launch collection deliveries.
- Liaise effectively between Design, Product, and Marketing, balancing the brand's creative voice and aesthetic with business needs.
- Fact-check and proofread materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of copywriting and editorial experience
- Experience in beauty and/or fashion editorial required.
- Ability to integrate content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals
- Experience creating integrated advertising campaigns for global brands
- Understanding of global communication variations
- Excellent writer and seasoned copy editor
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot and be solution-oriented
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
Please email a resume and cover letter and portfolio (if applicable, of written content) to Elizabeth at email@example.com
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
40k-70k - negotiable based on experience
At JUNO & Co. it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.