About this Job
We're looking for beauty interns to help us create and curate social media content for our beauty company headquartered in Burlingame, CA. If you're interested in gaining experience in the beauty and tech industry please send us your resume, social media handles, and 3 writing samples to be considered. Bay Area applicants preferred.
- Search and analyze the latest beauty trends and beauty products
- Beauty product and beauty influencer research
- Writing short reviews of beauty ideas, products and beauty brands
- Create content based on product research and reviews.
- Pursuing partnerships to increase user acquisition.
- Analyze data from social media ads and social media platforms.
- Analyzing data to see where we are falling short and where we need to improve.
- Creating reports and briefings for investor and other important partnership meetings.
- Working on special projects for the expansion of JUNO & Co website.
- Assisting with the needs of other departments day-to-day success.
- Sending and tracking PR packages.
Why you should want to intern for us:
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters to us.
- You will have the ability to change the success formula for small businesses globally and will help get them to the next level.
- The opportunity to get in at the ground level at a company destined for success.
- Free lunch while you work!
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
- Bachelor's degree or currently attaining
- Experienced business development in retail / wholesale or ecommerce
- Strong written, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strengths in networking and relationship development
Job Types :Internship
Salary : $500.00 to $1,000.00 /month
This Job Is: A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Salary : 2 to 5 days a week