About this Job
An exciting new role which focuses on video creation for Facebook, Instagram and TikTok platform. This person will be responsible for working with the Influencer and marketing teams to create contents, develop a strategy to grow the audience and influencer relations.
- Implement Influencer strategy agreed with the management/marketing team
- Help build out our Tik Tok Community.
- Engage our Tik Tok community by responding to all comments, questions, and concerns on our Tik Tok account.
- Post social media content during peak engagement days/times.
- Maintain and foster existing relationships with Influencers whilst ensuring continued research into new influencers
- Report on influencer activities including earned media value content creation, influencer reach, and engagement
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams
- Organic Gifting - drive and develop a regular gifting in order to build and maintain constant reach
Why you should want to intern for us:
- Interest and understanding of TikTok
- Understanding of Social Media and how to deliver metrics such as reach and follower growth
- Understanding of the online social media landscape and influencer marketing
- Fluent, clear and articulate in communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm
- Excellent social communication skills
- Team player able to work with teams across the business
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
- Bachelor's degree or currently attaining
- Experienced business development in retail / wholesale or ecommerce
- Strong written, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Job Types :Internship
Salary : $500.00 to $1,000.00 /month
This Job Is: A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Salary : 2 to 5 days a week