Ready to join an ambitious team and take JUNO & Co. growth plans to the next level? Combine your passion for storytelling and the beauty industry with this incredible opportunity. As JUNO & Co’s Creative Specialist , you will help bring our brand DNA to life across multiple social platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, data-oriented, knows the competitive beauty landscape, and is a talented content creator who has a great sense of aesthetics and design. You’ll be in charge of strategizing, planning and executing the content across all digital platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Translate brand strategies into compelling and actionable creative briefs for the internal creative team and influencer campaigns.
- Executing our brand strategy and content pillars on TikTok and other social platforms by producing and filming original short-form video content that drive audience growth and engagement.
- Lead day-to-day channel management and operation including community management, copywriting, and content publishing across multiple social platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Lead innovative community management campaigns/activations that drive brand loyalty and advocacy
- Assist in ideating and creating highly engaging short-form videos specifically tailored for TikTok and Instagram Reels, ensuring content ladders up to brand content pillars and help fuel channel growth and engagement
- Assist in ideation and development of first-ever marketing activations for every product launch
- Assist in ideation of both evergreen and seasonal content that help deliver on JUNO & Co.’s overarching social strategy and KPI’s
- Champion the consumer voice—consistently update internal teams on social consumer perception and identify opportunities of growth and change to position brand as industry leader
- Report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly social KPI’s, ensuring growth metrics are on track to reach marketing goals and objectives—flexibility to help pivot content strategy and execution based on data results is crucial.
- Monitor pop culture events and daily social trends for reactive content opportunities, ideating content ideas that insert JUNO & Co. into relevant conversations
- Manage copywriters(s) and review/develop marketing and advertising copy.
- Channel Maintenance - Recap and pull stats from various video projects as needed, monitor engagement and performance on videos across all platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience creating and managing social media content for brand/owned channels, either in-house or at an agency.
- Demonstrated experience and success with community management and customer service
- Proven track record of translating social data and KPI’s into actionable insights
- Exceptional writing skills with a strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone of voice. Experience within beauty brands it’s preferred.
- Exceptional photography and videography skills—ability to tell stories and create compelling content that captures the audience’s attention is key
- Immersed in the TikTok landscape and understands the algorithm + best practices for creating engaging beauty content
- Has a 24-7 pulse on all things Gen-Z and is well-versed on the latest social media trends, platforms, and services
- Self-starter who can generate ideas for projects independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects from concept to completion under varying time constraints.
About JUNO & Co.
In the heart of the redwood trees of Northern California the team of JUNO & Co. designs and develops fresh and innovative products with eternal sunshine and everyday luxury in mind.
Innovation and community set us apart. With the help of our #junobabe community we continue to make it our mission to design and deliver cruelty-free beauty and skincare products that completely change the game.
We place the customer at the forefront of everything we do and as such we are a fast-moving, proactive brand that continues to evolve and grow with our customers, our people and the world around us. We are committed to constantly developing our staff and providing them with career-enhancing opportunities, as well as recognizing and rewarding hard work, achievements and loyalty.
Please email a resume and cover letter and video profile to Elizabeth at email@example.com
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
50k-80k - negotiable based on experience
At JUNO & Co. it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.