WHAT IT IS:
A super effective liquid cleanser that effortlessly cleans your sponges, brushes, and other makeup tools. JUNOCleanser breaks down the oils and dirt in makeup products to quickly get stains out and disinfect your tools. The gentle, yet effective formula conditions as it cleans and maintains the integrity of sponge fibers and brush bristles. Washing your tools has never been more convenient.
WHy YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Easily cleanses away makeup buildup and stubborn stains
- Conditions + maintains quality of brushes bristles & sponge fibers
- Disinfects and clears away bacteria/germs
- Subtle fruity scent
- Thoroughly wet sponge/brush fibers, avoiding getting water into brush base.
- Distribute JUNOCleanser into tool fibers using hand or cleansing mat.
- Lathering up using circular motions, focusing on areas with makeup build-up and stains.
- Rinse tools, gently wringing out cleanser until water runs clear; Dry in flat position.
VEGAN SUSTAINABLE BASED IN CALIFORNIA
FAQWith millions of bottles delivered, discover what Ritual users have to say.
we believe in producing products that are Vegan Sustainable, and California Based
JUNO&Co. has sought to provide skincare products that are sourced from superfood ingredients and probiotics in order to maintain their natural benefits. Our minimal list of ingredients allows our community to trust what they put on their face. The goal of our line aims to raise awareness that less is so much more.
As a company mass producing products we are constantly improving and finding the best ways to utilize recyclable packaging to our consumers. Our focus on becoming more sustainable is to ensure that our present needs won’t compromise future generation’s needs.
The inspiration to produce an organic and honest brand started here in Burlingame, California. Co-founder, Mira expresses that “being born and raised in California has led me to make beauty products that represent my appreciation for effortless and easy living. Products that are easy, multi-tasking, and provide innovative value.”